program + event highlights
- Event Producer for the Harvest Tribute on October 13, 2019 at Stone Acres Farm in Stonington, CT benefitting the Jacques Pépin Legacy Fund and Yellow Farmhouse Education Center with food from Chef James Wayman of the 85th Day Restaurant Community. Family-friendly daytime event and unveiling of a bronze tribute statue of Jacques Pépin followed by garden cocktails and intimate dinner.
- Event Producer for the 2nd Annual Founders' Benefit Dinner on April 4, 2019 at The Yale Club of New York City featuring dinner by Gabriel Kreuther, Daniel Rose, Mark Lapico, Angie Mar, Mark Tarbell, and cocktails by Dale DeGroff with program featuring José Andrés and Andrew Zimmern.
- Founders' Inaugural Benefit on January 11, 2018 at The Yale Club of New York City. Raised over $400,000 at a first-time event for 200 guests featuring Andrew Zimmern, Marcus Samuelsson, Jacques Torres, Gail Simmons, Tom Colicchio, Carla Hall, Adrian Grenier, and other featured chefs and guests.
- SAVOR: Celebrating 20 Years of Community Kitchen, a gala dinner at Newport Vineyards in June 2018 featuring Ming Tsai, Rick Moonen, James Wayman, Matthew MacCartney, Champe Speidel, and special guest Sara Moulton.
- Culinary Arts 30th Anniversary Gala: Celebrating Jacques Pépin on December 5, 2018 at the Hotel Commonwealth in Boston featuring Stephanie Izard, Justin Walker, Jeremy Sewall, Renee Erickson, Jamie Bissonnette, Ming Tsai, and more. Video clip here.
Event Producer for the New York Wine & Grape Foundation's annual campaigns from 2016-2018 featuring:
- Grand Tasting promoting NY State wines at the Altman Building for 250 media + trade guests and 250 consumers.
- Trade/media trips to the Finger Lakes and Long Island throughout the year, including the week-long fall Harvest House program
- Wine education partnerships and programming; Instagram influencer campaign
Lead Producer for Food Bank For New York City's annual spring benefit on April 16, 2019 at Cipriani Wall Street honoring José Andrés, David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris, and Stop & Shop for 500+ guests in collaboration with JumpLine Group.
Event Producer for the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th Annual Festivals held by the Preservation Society of Newport County and presented by FOOD & WINE in Newport, RI (2012-2015):
- Wine & Rosecliff Gala, featuring ultra-premium wines and food pairing stations
- Grand Tasting, featuring 125+ participants on the grounds of Marble House
- Saturday evening Newport After Dark after-party and Collectible Wine Dinner at The Elms
- Culinary demonstrations from top chefs, including Emeril Lagasse, Alex Guarnaschelli, Johnny Iuzzini, Jacques Torres, Michel Richard, Sara Moulton, Jacques & Claudine Pépin
- Wine seminars, silent and live auctions, cookbook signings, winemaker dinners, and more
VIP Dinner Producer (2014 - 2017, 2019); Associate Culinary Director and Culinary Volunteer Manager for the annual Book, Broadcast & Journalism Awards and the Awards Gala & Reception (2010-2017, 2019). Hired by Bowen & Company.
- Producer for walk-around marketplace and tasting featuring over 40 innovative women-owned businesses on April 8-9, 2017 at the High Line Hotel in NYC for 500 guests. Programming included culinary demonstrations, interactive panels, and book signings.
- Producer for the first-ever San Francisco Cherry Bombe Jubilee on October 14, 2017 at the Palace of Fine Arts for 500 guests.
- Producer of FOODi (Food + Tech Conference) at Bloomberg Headquarters (2015)
- Producer of the International Culinary Center Dinner Series and Master Classes (2013 + 2014)
- Chef Coordinator for the 5th Anniversary Party of SWEET hosted by Sandra Lee (2012)
- Coordinate and onsite management for various events from 2009-2011
Taste New York: A Craft Beverage Experience
- Producer for first-ever tasting uniting New York State craft beer, cider, wine, and spirits on May 24, 2017 at Pier A Harbor House for 400 guests throughout the day.
- Reception featuring over 50 craft beverage producers and artisanal purveyors from the Finger Lakes, Long Island, Hudson Valley, Capital Region, NYC, and Western New York.
- VIP Reception featuring The Dead Rabbit's Melissa Markert and local oyster tasting.
- Producer of a fundraiser for Wholesome Wave, a non-profit organization founded by Michel Nischan, for 220 guests on April 20, 2016 at The Yale Club of New York City.
- Raised over $100,000 (post-expenses) in one evening for a first-time event, honoring Jacques Pépin and featuring Tyler Florence, Seamus Mullen, Carmen Quagliata, and Jacques Torres with a live auction hosted by Billy Harris.
Mory's Centennial Benefit: Celebrating 100 Years on York Street
- Producer of a fundraiser for Mory's, a private club on Yale University's campus, for 230 guests on October 23, 2014 at The Yale Club of New York City.
- Raised over $700,000 in one evening for a first-time event, featuring Yale's premier a capella groups, Yale University President Peter Salovey, Emcee Calvin Trillin, and a live auction hosted by Stephen S. Lash, Chairman Emeritus of Christie's Americas.
BITE Silicon Valley: where food and technology meet
- Grand Tasting Producer for innovative food + tech conference and tasting on June 5-7, 2015 at Levi's® Stadium in Silicon Valley. Hired by Octagon Culinary.
- Featuring over 40 chefs, sponsors, wine, beer, and spirits, including Dominique Crenn, Mei Lin, Charles Phan, Michael Voltaggio, Richie Farina, Michael Mina, and Chef Chair José Andrés.
- Watch a video about the event here.
Sponsor Manager for annual conference at Stone Barns on featuring 225 delegates, speakers, and meals by Chef Dan Barber of Blue Hill. Hired by long-e Event Production (2014-2016).
Event Producer for full-day conference and wine tasting promoting California wines and purveyors at Astor Center on September 15, 2015 for 100 media + trade guests. Hired by First Press PR.
The Registry at Bloomingdale's Event Series
- "Spring Wedding Salon Showcase" - focusing on rosé from NELLCOTE, ceviche and mini taco bar by OnTheMarc Catering, wedding cake from Made in Heaven Cakes, and Loacker chocolate on May 14, 2015
- "Winter Wedding Salon Showcase" - featured wines from Francis Ford Coppola Presents along with sweet and savory bites from crave.it catering on January 15, 2015
- "Spring Wedding Salon Showcase" - highlighted wedding cakes by Haute So Sweet, Belvoir elderflower beverages, and catering from Kickshaw Cookery on May 29, 2014
- "Couples Night Out" - featured Four & Twenty Blackbirds pie, Luca & Bosco ice cream, and port selections from Fonseca and Croft on May 21, 2014
- "Brag about your Registry" - curated purveyors for bridal showcase featuring Murray's Cheese, The Jam Stand, and Savor Fine Foods on March 15, 2014
- "Crystal Soirée" - showcased stemware from crystal partners Baccarat, Waterford, and William Yeoward on October 24, 2013 featuring Château D'Esclans rosé and bites from Ivy Bakery & Lounge
- Producer for United States trade competition for sommeliers and wine directors
- Blind tasting and written examination with wine-paired lunch (June 2013, New York City)
Hot Bread Kitchen's Night Market
- Transformed the historic La Marqueta into a bustling night market featuring 16 restaurants and artisanal purveyors, including Boulud Sud, Salumeria Rosi, Momofuku Milk Bar, Má Pêche, Gran Eléctrica, and Dorie Greenspan's Beurre & Sel on November 8, 2012
- Event featured bread demonstrations with HBK Board Member Gail Simmons, Chef Boulanger Mark Fiorentino of Restaurants of Chef Daniel Boulud, and Chef Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar
- Proceeds support Hot Bread Kitchen's workforce and micro-entreprise development programs
- Helped coordinate 16 chefs at an international culinary tasting for over 800 guests at The Huntington Library in Pasadena, CA. See the video montage here.
- This invitation-only event, co-hosted by Bobby Flay and Marcela Valladolid, for the Breeders' Cup owners, trainers, and VIP guests featured global cuisine at action stations in an upscale tent on November 2, 2012. Hired by Karlitz & Company.
Chef Consultant for walk-around tasting featuring 10 notable chefs and 2 mixologists on the Highline (September 21, 2012). Hired by Mark Stephen Testa Design & Production.
Hired by Karlitz & Company to manage a series of wine tasting seminars and events on November 17-20, 2011.
Restaurant/Purveyor Liaison for walk-around tasting of America's Most Popular Restaurant Wines and New & Notable Restaurants and Artisanal Purveyors, benefitting NY/NJ Baykeeper, a water conservation charity. Approximately 500 guests from the general public, trade, and media (2010 and 2011).
American Express' By Invitation Only® program for Platinum Card and Centurion members
Full-service event planning and management of exclusive once-in-a-lifetime experiences in the culinary, wine, and lifestyle arenas (2007-2009). Hired as an employee of Karlitz & Company.
Organizer of private dining series in the personal home of Michelin-starred Chef Cyril Renaud (2010-2011).
Chefs for a Cause Benefit
Manager for walk-around tasting benefit that raised about $30,000 for the Yale Sustainable Food Project featuring 16 notable chefs at tasting stations, a silent auction, and cookbook signings for over 200 guests in the Yale Club of New York City's Grand Ballroom (2006).